MIDWEST CORPORATE & MANUFACTURING
Located approximately 50 miles from Chicago in Grayslake, Illinois is our corporate office and 65,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
Centrally located on the eastern seaboard in Fairmont, NC is another 75,000 square foot manufacturing plant.
Harger strives to produce the best lightning protection and grounding solutions possible in a manner that honors God.
Tripling opportunities to impact lives through disruptive innovation.
- Integrity: We do what is right when no one is watching.
2 Corinthians 8:21
For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man
- Innovation: We value creativity in all areas while seeking out new possibilities and solutions.
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings: he will not stand before obscure men
- Excellence: We continually pursue our maximum potential by redefining our goals and expectations.
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever
is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worth of praise, think about these things
- Stewardship: We strive to create an environment that helps people reach their full potential.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another
- Passion: Having an intense desire to successfully execute all other core values.
1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize?
Harger is honored to be a member of C12 where like-minded Christian business CEOs and executive leadership share ideas, discover and plan for areas in their business that need improvement, hold each other accountable, and encourage one another to conduct business in a God-honoring way.
Visit C12 Group