• Approximately 1-3/4" x 2" two piece, one bolt connector connects conductors through 9/16" diameter to flat metal objects up to 1/2" thickness such as steel ladders, small I-beams, channel, etc.
• 5/16" x 1-1/4" stainless steel cap screw with flat washer included.
• Manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
• Suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze.
• It is imperative to properly prepare the bonding surface before applying the bonding lug or plate. All
paint, rust, moisture and debris must be removed. The use of a rasp or grinding tool is
recommended to ensure all surface oxidants have been removed. Generously coat the bonding surface
with the appropriate antioxidant, then install the bonding lug or plate.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Cable to Flat Metal Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030