• For secondary bonding of small metallic bodies.
• 1" high x 3" long secondary bonding lug contains
two 5/16" x 3/4" stainless steel cap screws.
• Accommodates bonding or main size lightning conductors
ranging from #4 solid to A37R.
• Provides approximately 1 in2 of contact area.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench,
end wrench or nut driver.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
• A connector fitting shall be constructed so that a minimum of 1-1/2 inches (38 mm) of each conductor
can be secured within the connector.*
• The fitting shall be provided with at least two 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) high projections on an interior surface
that embed in the conductor when the connector is compressed around the conductor.*
*UL 96 Standard for Lightning Protection Components Sections 10.3 & 10.4
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bonding Lugs - 214 Series
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030