• Approximately 4" long, four bolt bi-metal connector provides a non-electrolytic connection between copper and aluminum conductors.
• Brass side accepts all main size conductors up to 17/32” diameter.
• Aluminum side accepts all main size conductors up to 19/32” diameter.
• Four 5/16" hex head stainless steel cap screws assure a positive electrical connection.
• Manufactured from high conductivity brass and aluminum alloys.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
• Aluminum materials shall not be used within 460 mm (18 in.) of the point where the lightning protection
system conductor comes into contact with the earth. Fittings used for the connection of aluminum down
conductors to copper or copper-clad grounding equipment shall be of the bimetallic type. Bimetallic
connectors shall be installed not less than 460 mm (18 in.) above earth level.*
*NFPA 780 Use of Aluminum Sections 4.5.2, 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bi-Metal 4" Long 4 Bolt - 211R
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030