• Features a pressed-in stud; ensures flat mounting surface.
• Approximately 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" cast bonding plate provides
over 8 square inches of bonding surface.
• Dual cable pressure connector accepts all main size conductors up to 9/16" diameter.
• Two 5/16" mounting holes provide secure mounting.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
• #217 suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
• A bonding plate shall have a minimum thickness of not less than 3/32 inch (2.4 mm). The thickness shall
not be less than 5/16 inch (7.9 mm) for bosses for screw threads.*
• A Class I bonding plate shall have a minimum surface contact area of 3 square inches (19.4 cm2).*
• A Class II bonding plate shall comply with the material and dimensional requirements for Class I bonding
• A bonding plate for utilizing the steel framework as a conductor shall have a surface contact area of not
less than 8 square inches (52 cm2).*
*UL 96 Standard for Lightning Protection Components Sections 14.1, 14.2, 20.1 & 20.2
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bonding Plates - 217 Series
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030