• For bonding of larger metallic bodies that require an aluminum connection for compatibility such as mechanical units, copings, rooftop cable tray and antenna frames. Recommended for vertical mounting applications.
• 2" x 4-3/16" x 0.10" aluminum base plate has over 4 square inches of surface contact.
• Bi-metallic mechanical connector provides 1-1/2" of contact length with conductors.
• 18-8 Stainless Steel Ribbed Neck 3/8" Bolt with low profile No. 4 Phillips head is pre-driven into the lug to prevent rotation during installation.
• A connector fitting shall be constructed so that a minimum of 1-1/2 inches (38 mm) of each conductor
can be secured within the connector.*
• The fitting shall be provided with at least two 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) high projections on an interior surface
that embed in the conductor when the connector is compressed around the conductor.*
*UL 96 Standard for Lightning Protection Components Sections 10.3 & 10.4
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bonding Lugs - Large - Bi - Metal
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030