• 2" x 1-1/2" one bolt, three piece, bi-metal connector allows splicing of
aluminum conductors to copper conductors.
• Ideal when splicing aluminum conductor off vents to main copper conductor run.
• Eliminates the need for an additional connector.
• One 5/16" x 1-1/4" stainless steel pressed bolt assures a positive electrical connection
and a damage free installation when properly installed on a membrane roof.
• Bi-metal materials manufactured from copper and aluminum alloys.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
• Aluminum materials shall not be used within 460 mm (18 in.) of the point where the lightning protection
system conductor comes into contact with the earth. Fittings used for the connection of aluminum down
conductors to copper or copper-clad grounding equipment shall be of the bimetallic type. Bimetallic
connectors shall be installed not less than 460 mm (18 in.) above earth level.*
*NFPA 780 Use of Aluminum Sections 4.5.2, 18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bi-Metal 1 Bolt Parallel Connector
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030