• No. 230 series thru-roof assemblies offer superior strength and are compatible with a wide range
of roofing systems.
• Assemblies feature a 2-3/8" O.D. PVC tubing support.
• The support not only provides additional strength to protect against breakage, but also presents a smooth,
rigid surface for the installation of various types of membrane boot flashings.
• Assemblies are available in various standard lengths with vertical connector (V) or horizontal base connector
(H) for copper down conductors.
• Dual cable connector accommodates two main size conductors up to 9/16" diameter.
• Also available in aluminum and other lengths are available on special order. Please contact factory for more
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Horizontal Base Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030