• Thru-roof or thru-wall connectors are used when making roof or wall penetrations
because of the difficulty of sealing stranded lightning conductor cables.
• Features include 1/2" diameter threaded rod, neoprene sealing washers and
stainless steel jam nuts to assure a watertight installation.
• Fits all main size conductors up to 9/16" diameter.
• Other configurations available. Please contact factory for more information.
• No bend of a conductor shall form an included angle of less than 90 degrees, nor shall it have a radius of
bend less than 203 mm (8 in.).*
*NFPA 780 Conductor Bends Section 4.9.5
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Bonding Plate to Flat Surface Base Connection
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030