• 2" x 12" concealed base assembly designed for use on pitched roof decks in the insulation space.
• Permits concealment of roof conductors where they otherwise may not be concealed because the under side of the deck is exposed.
• Accepts all Class I & Class II conductors.
• Furnished with a stainless steel washer and jam nut, as well as a neoprene washer for a complete watertight installation.
• Air terminal adapters needed for these type of bases. (Please see Related Products)
• For other available riser bar lengths, please contact factory for more information.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Concealed Ridge Saddle Assemblies
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030