• Concealed Base Assemblies are designed to be mounted Vertically or
Horizontally. Vertically on ridge boards or roof trusses or Horizontally on
flat roof decks or other flat surfaces.
• Accepts all Class I and Class II conductors.
• Stainless steel jam nut and washer are provided along with a special neoprene
sealing washer to assure a watertight installation.
• Bi-metal consists of stainless steel riser bar and bronze base.
• Air terminal adapters needed for these type of bases. (Please see Related Products)
• Other lengths available. Please contact factory for more information.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Concealed Base Assemblies - 155 - 156 series
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030