*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
• 1-3/4" x 4" base is ideal for use where mounting area is limited such as on skylight frames
or narrow extruded shapes.
• Accepts a wide variety of conductors ranging from flat strap to #14 bonding conductors up
through Class II main lightning conductors.
• Two mounting holes are provided for secure mounting using machine or self tapping screws.
• A threaded hub provided for the attachment of the air terminal shall have at least five full threads and, if internally threaded, shall have a wall thickness of not less than 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) measured at the base of the threads.*
• Each base support shall incorporate a connector fitting for connection to the lightning conductor. The conducting cross-sectional area of the base support, between the connector and the base of the air terminal, shall be equal to or greater than that of the conductor. The conductor shall contact the base for not less than 1-1/2 inches (38 mm) on all sides of the cable.*
• At least two mounting holes that will accept a No. 10 - 24 or larger bolt or screw shall be provided in the support so that it can be permanently and rigidly fastened.*
*UL 96 Standard for Lightning Protection Components Sections 7.2, 7.4 & 7.5
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030