• 10.1 fluid oz. cartridge
• Develops 300 PSI shear strength on metal, masonry and
wood. Not for use on TPO or Hypalon roofs.
• Contains no volatile organic solvents. (No VOC’s)
• Service temperature: -40°F to 200°F
Excellent for Emergency Repairs -
• Multipurpose structural sealant is designed for difficult bonding and sealing applications such as low slope
commercial roofing. It bonds aggressively to EPDM, PVC, BUR, coal tar, SBS mod bit, granulated APP,
many types of coated metal, metal flashing details, and FRP.
• Excellent for underwater emergency repairs.
• Non-slump, self-fixturing mastic that cures to a durable bond with exposure to atmospheric moisture.
Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive -
• Tough thermosetting adhesive that can be used to permanently bond structural assemblies such as
coping, metal edge, skylights.
• Application coverage (per tube) is approximately 15 cable holders or 5 bases.
• Must be installed on a clean, free of dirt surface in temperatures not below 30°F.
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Adhesives - M-1 Structural Sealant
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030