• Stamped copper adhesive cable holder.
• Used with all cables thru 3/0 or up to 1/2" diameter.
• Fast installing cable holder designed to permit maximum
movement of thermally expanding or contracting cables.
*ETPC - Electro Tin Plated Copper
• Conductors shall be fastened to the structure upon which they are placed at intervals not exceeding
0.9 m (3 ft).*
• Clips for securing copper conductors shall be cast or made from sheet copper with a minimum
thickness of 0.032 inch (0.81 mm) and a minimum width of 3/8 inch (9.5 mm).**
• Aluminum clips for securing aluminum conductors shall be of cast aluminum or made from sheet
aluminum with a minimum thickness of 0.051 inch (1.3 mm) thick and a minimum thickness of 1/2
inch (12.7 mm) wide.**
*Per NFPA 780 Conductor Fasteners Section 4.10
**UL96 Standard for Lightning Protection Components Sections 15.1 & 15.2
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Adhesive Cable Holders - 261 Series
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030