• Used for bonding galvanized steel or aluminum cable trays to the grounding electrode system.
• TBCTC can replace 3 clamps from other manufacturers due to its superior conductor range taking design.
• Electro tin plated cast bronze.
• Two-piece connector provides a 1-1/2" linear surface contact between conductors and the clamp.
• 18-8 stainless steel ribbed neck 3/8" bolt with low profile #4 Phillips head can be driven into a 0.44" hole to prevent rotation during installation.
• Aluminum conductors should be wire brushed and used with a Zinc based antioxidant (HAAJC8).
• Recommended installation tools: 9/16" socket wrench, open-end wrench or nut driver, 7/16" drill bit, #4 Phillips screw driver and a hammer.
• Recommended torque 15 ft-lbs.
• Suitable for direct burial.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Tinned Bronze Cable Tray Clamp
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030