• Approximately 1-5/8" x 1-1/2" Electro-tin plated aluminum lug allows attachment of copper or aluminum conductors to racks and cabinets.
• Includes two 3/8" x 1" head socket hex set screws. Requires a 3/16" Hex Key (not included).
• Meets ANSI J-STD-607-A two-hole mounting recommendations.
• UL Listed
• Allows grounding of racks and cabinets utilizing standard EIA/TIA hole spacing.
• Parallel mounting direction allows for better cable management.
• When using copper conductors, apply Harger #HAAJC8 Antioxidant.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Dual Rated Two-Hole Aluminum Lay-In Lug
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030