• Copper Ground Plate features two dual cable connectors for a secure
TECHNICAL NOTES: • NEC 2014 Article 250.52(A)(7) (Summarized) Each plate electrode shall expose not less than 0.186 m2 (2 ft2) of surface to exterior soil. Electrodes
of non-ferrous metal shall be at least 1.5 mm (0.06 in.) in thickness.
• NEC 2014 Article 250.53 (A) Rod, Pipe, and Plate Electrodes. Where practicable, rod, pipe and plate electrodes shall be embedded
below permanent moisture level. Rod, pipe and plate electrodes shall be free from nonconductive
coatings such as paint or enamel.
APPLICATION NOTES: • Copper Ground Plates are used in areas having little or no top soil.
• Can also be used to enhance ground grid systems.
• Can be used in conjunction with earth enhancement material such as Ultrafill.
* Other sizes and thicknesses are available. Please contact factory for more information.
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Copper Ground Plate - Dual Connector
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030