• Light duty ground rod clamp for securing cable to ground rod.
• Eliminates the need to inventory assorted different-size clamps.
• Replaces a wide range of products made for economy, standard duty, heavy duty and extra
heavy duty applications.
• Made from corrosion resistant silicon bronze.
• Accommodates 3/8" to 3/4" ground rods and #10 Solid to 1/0 Stranded conductor.
• Tested to 300 inch-pounds.
* UL and CSA listed for Direct Burial.
• Ground Rod Clamps for lightning protection systems require 1-1/2" of surface contact between
conductor and ground rod.
• Light duty series (300LD, 301LD, 302LD & 302UGRC) acceptable for electrical grounding, but not
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Universal Ground Rod Clamp - Light Duty
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030