• Manufactured from corrosion resistant 300 series stainless steel.
• Other sizes and conductor types available. Contact the factory for details.
* 5' enhanced ground rods are not UL listed.
• Enhanced grounds are used in high resistivity soil conditions and when low resistance ground
electrode systems are critical.
• Excellent for corrosive soils or cathodic protection applications.
• Conductor is welded 18" down from the top.
• Outside diameter of stainless steel tube is 2-3/8".
CERTIFICATE OF RoHS COMPLIANCE
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Stainless Steel Vertical Enhanced Ground Rod Kits
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030