• Approximately 1-3/4" x 2" two piece, one bolt connector connects all
lightning conductor cables through 9/16" diameter to flat metal objects
up to 1/2" thickness such as steel ladders, small I-beams, channel, etc.
• 5/16" x 1-1/4" stainless steel cap screw with flat washer included.
• #213 manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• #A213 manufactured from high conductivity aluminum alloy.
• #213TTP - Used in high theft areas. 5/16" x 1-1/4" stainless steel
tamper proof hardware included.
• #213 & #213T - Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench,
end wrench or nut driver.
• All are suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete except #A213.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Cable to Flat Metal Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030