• 2" square, two piece connector provides 1-1/2" surface contact between conductors.
• Accepts all lightning conductors and rods up to 5/8" in diameter and grounding conductors ranging from #6 AWG through 4/0.
• Bottom casting is drilled and tapped 1/2-13 UNC coarse thread.
• Top piece is bored out to accept 1/2" threaded rod.
• Primary use is attaching conductors to allthread.
• No hardware provided.
• #212-1/2 manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• #A212-1/2 manufactured from high conductivity aluminum alloy.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Parallel Cable Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030