• Innovative pressed bolt design ensures a smooth flat surface; no damage when
used on membrane roofs and provides greater ease of installation.
• Approximately 2" square, two piece connector provides over 1-1/2" surface
contact between conductors.
• Accepts all lightning conductors and rods up to 5/8" diameter and grounding
conductors ranging from #6 AWG up to 250 MCM.
• 5/16" x 1-1/4" stainless steel cap screw with flat washer included.
• #B1BC manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• #A1BC manufactured from high conductivity aluminum alloy.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
• #B1BC & #TB1BC are suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
1 Bolt Parallel Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030