• Approximately 7/8" x 1-5/8" one bolt, two piece connector splices
bonding conductor to all standard size Class I and Class II conductors
up to 9/16" diameter.
• Accommodates ground cable sizes ranging from #6 AWG through 4/0.
• 5/16" x 1-3/4" stainless steel carriage bolt, flat washer and nut included.
• #208 manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• #A208 manufactured from high conductivity aluminum alloy.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" deep socket wrench, end wrench
or nut driver.
• #208 & #208T are suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
1 Bolt Bonding Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030