• Approximately 2" x 1-3/4" two piece connector used for splicing
cables and rods.
• Accommodates all standard size Class I and Class II conductors
up to 17/32" diameter.
• Accommodates ground cable sizes ranging from #6 AWG up to 250 MCM.
• 5/16" x 1-3/4" stainless steel carriage bolts, flat washers and nuts included.
• #204 manufactured from high conductivity copper alloy.
• #A204 manufactured from high conductivity aluminum alloy.
• Recommended installation tool - 1/2" deep socket wrench, end wrench
or nut driver.
• #204 & #204T are suitable for direct burial in earth & concrete.
*ETPB - Electro Tin Plated Bronze
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
2 Bolt Parallel Connectors
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030