• Intersystem Bonding Termination Device
• Accepts one 6-1 AWG Grounding electrode conductor, four 14-4 AWG Bonding conductors and one Class I copper Lightning conductor.
• Plastic case, brass terminal with stainless steel hardware.
• Mounting hardware included.
• Slide in, snap fit lid design for easy installation and inspection.
An external accessible intersystem bonding termination for connecting intersystem bonding
and grounding conductors at the service equipment and at the disconnecting means for
any additional buildings or structures.*
* NEC 2011 Article 250.94 Bonding For Other Systems
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Intersystem Bonding Connection
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030