• All rods are full diameter.
• Manufactured from Solid 304 Stainless Steel.
• UL 467 184.108.40.206 (Summarized) A solid rod electrode of copper or other suitable non-ferrous metal, or a solid rod electrode of
iron or steel with a copper or other suitable non-ferrous metal or stainless steel jacket, shall have
a diameter not less than 1/2" thick.
• UL 467 220.127.116.11 (Summarized) The stainless steel jacket mentioned in 9.2.3 shall not be less than .015 inches thick at any point.
• UL 467 18.104.22.168 (Summarized) The stainless steel jacket mentioned above on a stainless steel rod, shall be formed of an
austenitic stainless steel of the 18% chromium, 8% nickel type.
• Stainless steel ground rods are used in corrosive soil conditions.
According to Directive: 2002/95/EC, 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
Stainless Steel Ground Rods
To whom it may concern,
The above part is hereby certified to be in compliance of the European directive 2002/95/EC, 2011/65EU or its exemption(s) for restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2).
301 Ziegler Dr
Grayslake, IL 60030