1.) Title: Inside Sales
• Full Time Position, Non-Exempt
• Reports to the Inside Sales Manager
• To support customer needs and drive sales
3.) Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced team environment with a high desire for quality work and accuracy.
• Prompt handling of all customer service requests, including but not limited to quote requests, technical product information, application questions, and customer contract resolutions.
• Follow up on quotes and projects to drive sales and derive market intelligence.
• Ensure timely responses to customers.
• Work with order entry, manufacturing and shipping to resolve questions on orders including but not limited to pricing, lead times, freight, payment terms, and part numbers.
• Work with other internal customers to meet the customer’s needs.
4.) Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• As requested or assigned
5.) Supervisory Responsibilities:
• This position holds no responsibilities for hiring or firing
6.) Required Knowledge and Skills:
• The individual must posses the following skills and abilities
› High School diploma
› College preferred
› Electrical or industry related experience preferred
› Organizational skills
› Proficiency in the below programs are required:
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
› Basic Math Skills
› Have the ability to work independently
› Be a Team Player
7.) Fiscal Responsibility:
• This position does not have any fiscal responsibilities
8.) Physical Demands:
› Computer, fax, copiers, and printers
› Position requires sitting for extended periods, bending, walking, talking, and arm and finger movement.
Visit our website for Employment Opportunities at www.harger.com. Email resumes or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax 847-543-5073 .
Non-Smoking Facility/Grounds - No on site applying available.