Harger is looking for an individual to join their sales team that demonstrates a passion for selling and commitment to ongoing growth.
1.) Position Overview:
• Full Time non-exempt position
• Heavy phone contact with current and prospective customers
• Process quote requests, orders, technical questions, and other customer needs
2.) Sales Skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate ability to know, understand, and execute a formal sales process that is relationship and consultative based
• Show competency in conversational questioning/listening with customer issues
• Problem solving skills
• Inter-personal skills
• Ability to collaborate with internal customers & outside sales
• Verbal & Written Communication skills
• Planning/Organization skills
• Results driven
• Customer Service-Quotes/Orders/Technical questions
• Ability to treat customers/prospects as #1, within structure of Harger
• Desire and competency to work within a fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency
• Honesty & Ethics
• Computer proficiency
• Typing skills
• Use of Microsoft Office
• Harger reports
• High School diploma required
• Assoc/BS degree preferred
• Continuous Learning plan
6.) Previous experience:
• Telecommunications, Electrical or Electrical Distribution experience is a plus but not required
Visit our website for Employment Opportunities at www.harger.com. Email resumes or applications to email@example.com.
Fax (847) 548-8755.
Non-Smoking Facility/Grounds - No on site applying available.